Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Wicked Night by Shelley Bradley

Lucien, still morning for the loss of his child, is wandering  the Vauxhall Gardens when he hears a woman scream. Serena is at Vauxhall Gardens in search of a lover.   Her husband Cyrus can't produce an heir so he asks her to find a lover to produce one with. Like a dutiful wife, she is attempting to fulfill that wish. While in the gardens, Serena is attacked and robbed. Lucien comes to her rescue .  One thing leads to another and Serena wakes up in Lucien's bed. In a panic Serena runs home. After Serena's husband is murdered, Lucien receives a letter from Cyrus asking him to protect Serena.  But will Serena believe Lucien and agree to his protection?

First of all OH MY GOD, how is it I did not know about Shelley Bradley when these books first came out in 2000? From the moment I picked up One Wicked Night to read (which is a re-release in e-format ) I could not put it down. I love the dynamics of a dominate male and a no so submissive woman.   This book will make you cry scream, laugh, and possibly want to strangle some one. But you will still get the warm fuzzy feeling at the end. One Wicked Night is tame compared to Shelley Bradley's other persona  Shayla Black. http://www.shaylablack.com/shellybradley.html



SEX 3
TISSUE 4
OVERALL 5

No comments:

Post a Comment